Friday 1 May 2009

Welcomes!

Hello, one and alls, to my blog. It has got nothing on it yet, obviously, seeing as this is the first ever post and I made this blog out of boredom, about, 5 minutes ago? This is not the point though.

If you have found this site then congrats, you truley have bragging rights over you peers. Here, have 10 internets.

Anyway, on this blogovich you will find anything that interests me really. Magic, Music and something else that begins with an 'M' to make it complete. Monkeys?













There you go, see how wacky I am!? Crazy stuff. You never know what you're going to get really. Want a picture of a Monkey?? BAM!! You got it!

Now I regret calling my aweome blog Gimmickless. What the hell? What was I thinking? TripleM would be awesome. Or MagicMusicAndMaybeSomeCuteAssMonkeys. Hmm.

Anyway, lets wrap up with up with the Philosophical Route In Complete Kaos (Chaos spelt wrong to make the incredibly clever Acronym, PRICK)

Why do we have stripy tooth-paste, and not stripy paint?

I'll leave it to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment